Raman scattering as a tool to characterize semiconductor crystals, thin layers, and low-dimensional structures containing transition metals
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 6, pages 1133–1143, June 2014
How to Cite
Szuszkiewicz, W., Jouanne, M., Morhange, J.-F., Kanehisa, M., Dynowska, E., Gas, K., Janik, E., Karczewski, G., Kuna, R. and Wojtowicz, T. (2014), Raman scattering as a tool to characterize semiconductor crystals, thin layers, and low-dimensional structures containing transition metals. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 1133–1143. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350142
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education (Poland). Grant Number: N N202 128639
- National Science Centre (Poland). Grant Number: DEC-2011/03/B/ST3/02664
- European Regional Development Fund
- Innovative Economy. Grant Number: POIG.01.01.02-00-008/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!