Review on TEM analysis of growth twins in nanocrystalline palladium thin films: Toward better understanding of twin-related mechanisms in high stacking fault energy metals
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 6, pages 1111–1124, June 2014
How to Cite
Idrissi, H., Amin-Ahmadi, B., Wang, B. and Schryvers, D. (2014), Review on TEM analysis of growth twins in nanocrystalline palladium thin films: Toward better understanding of twin-related mechanisms in high stacking fault energy metals. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 1111–1124. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350161
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!