Thin Ge–Se films as a sensing material for radiation doses
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 7, pages 1347–1353, July 2014
How to Cite
Ailavajhala, M. S., Nichol, T., Gonzalez-Velo, Y., Poweleit, C. D., Barnaby, H. J., Kozicki, M. N., Butt, D. P. and Mitkova, M. (2014), Thin Ge–Se films as a sensing material for radiation doses. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 1347–1353. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350188
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Grant Number: HDTRA1-11-1-0055
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!