Determination of polar C-plane and nonpolar A-plane AlN/GaN heterojunction band offsets by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 4, pages 788–791, April 2014
How to Cite
Li, H., Liu, X., Sang, L., Wang, J., Jin, D., Zhang, H., Yang, S., Liu, S., Mao, W., Hao, Y., Zhu, Q. and Wang, Z. (2014), Determination of polar C-plane and nonpolar A-plane AlN/GaN heterojunction band offsets by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 788–791. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350199
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91233111, 61274041, 11275228, 61006004, 61076001, 50990064
- Special Funds for Major State Basic Research Project (973 program) of China. Grant Number: 2012CB619305
- 863 High Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA03A101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!