Present address: Nanosystem Research Institute (NRI) “RICS”, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Umezono 1–1–1, Tsukuba Central 2, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305–8568, Japan.
Influence of vibrations on electron transport through nanoscale contacts
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Quantum Transport at the Molecular Scale
Volume 250, Issue 11, pages 2468–2480, November 2013
How to Cite
Bürkle, M., Viljas, J. K., Hellmuth, T. J., Scheer, E., Weigend, F., Schön, G. and Pauly, F. (2013), Influence of vibrations on electron transport through nanoscale contacts. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 2468–2480. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350212
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows. Grant Number: 24·02501
- Academy of Finland, T.J.H.
- Research Network of Excellence “Functional Nanostructures”, E.S.
- DFG via SPP 1243 and SFB 767, G.S.
- Initial Training Network “NanoCTM”. Grant Number: FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008-234970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!