Density functional theory study of the influence of Ti and V partitioning to cementite in ferritic steels
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 5, pages 950–957, May 2014
How to Cite
Wang, B.-W., Xie, Y.-P., Zhao, S.-J., Li, J. and Hu, L.-J. (2014), Density functional theory study of the influence of Ti and V partitioning to cementite in ferritic steels. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 950–957. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350215
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50931003, 51001067, 51301102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!