Highly-branched vertically-oriented graphene nanosheets with dense open graphitic edge planes as Pt support for methanol oxidation
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 4, pages 829–837, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Wu, E., Hu, D., Bo, Z., Zhu, W., Yu, K., Yu, C., Wang, Z., Yan, J. and Cen, K. (2014), Highly-branched vertically-oriented graphene nanosheets with dense open graphitic edge planes as Pt support for methanol oxidation. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 829–837. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350221
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51306159
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: LY13E020004
- Foundation of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of China. Grant Number: 201238
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20120101120140
- Qianjiang Talent Project of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2012R10028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!