Probing chiral monolayers of cysteine on Au(110) using reflection anisotropy spectroscopy and second-harmonic generation
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 252, Issue 1, pages 95–99, January 2015
How to Cite
Persechini, L. and McGilp, J. F. (2015), Probing chiral monolayers of cysteine on Au(110) using reflection anisotropy spectroscopy and second-harmonic generation. Phys. Status Solidi B, 252: 95–99. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350278
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2013
- Science Foundation Ireland (SFI). Grant Number: 08/RFP/MTR1043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!