Light-induced mass transport in amorphous chalcogenides: Toward surface plasmon-assisted nanolithography and near-field nanoimaging
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 7, pages 1354–1362, July 2014
How to Cite
Trunov, M. L., Lytvyn, P. M., Nagy, P. M., Csik, A., Rubish, V. M. and Kökényesi, S. (2014), Light-induced mass transport in amorphous chalcogenides: Toward surface plasmon-assisted nanolithography and near-field nanoimaging. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 1354–1362. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350296
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- International Visegrad Fund.
- TAMOP. Grant Number: 4.2.2.A-11/1/KONV-2012-0036
- European Union and European Social Fund
- Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.