Magnetic properties of AII–BIV–C2V chalcopyrite semiconductors doped with 3d-elements
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 5, pages 1007–1019, May 2014
How to Cite
Krivosheeva, A. V., Shaposhnikov, V. L., Borisenko, V. E. and Lazzari, J.-L. (2014), Magnetic properties of AII–BIV–C2V chalcopyrite semiconductors doped with 3d-elements. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 1007–1019. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350305
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2014
- French Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Grant Number: 12583ZM
- BRFFR. Grant Number: F07F-008
- CNRS. Grant Number: 20396
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!