Relaxor ferroelectrics: Cluster glass ground state via random fields and random bonds
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Ferroic Glasses: Magnetic, Polar and Strain Glass
Volume 251, Issue 10, pages 1993–2002, October 2014
How to Cite
Kleemann, W. (2014), Relaxor ferroelectrics: Cluster glass ground state via random fields and random bonds. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 1993–2002. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350310
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!