Controlling quantum breathers in Heisenberg ferromagnetic spin chains via an oblique magnetic field
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 5, pages 1063–1068, May 2014
How to Cite
Tang, B., Li, D.-J. and Tang, Y. (2014), Controlling quantum breathers in Heisenberg ferromagnetic spin chains via an oblique magnetic field. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 1063–1068. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350353
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11264012
- Hunan Provincial Innovation Foundation For Postgraduates. Grant Number: CX2013B264
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!