Superparamagnetism and superspin glass behaviors in multiferroic NiMn-based magnetic shape memory alloys
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Ferroic Glasses: Magnetic, Polar and Strain Glass
Volume 251, Issue 10, pages 2126–2134, October 2014
How to Cite
Cong, D. Y., Roth, S. and Wang, Y. D. (2014), Superparamagnetism and superspin glass behaviors in multiferroic NiMn-based magnetic shape memory alloys. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 2126–2134. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350355
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China 973 Program. Grant Number: 2012CB619405
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11305008
- NPL, CAEP. Grant Number: 2013DB02
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2013100823001Y
- Beijing Higher Education Young Elite Teacher Project. Grant Number: YETP0410
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!