Is “strain glass” a nanodomain frozen transition?
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Ferroic Glasses: Magnetic, Polar and Strain Glass
Volume 251, Issue 10, pages 2055–2060, October 2014
How to Cite
Liu, J. and Jin, X. (2014), Is “strain glass” a nanodomain frozen transition?. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 2055–2060. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350356
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51174251
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!