Effect of annealing on stress-induced transformation behaviors at low temperatures in a Ti–51.8 at.% Ni shape memory alloy
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Ferroic Glasses: Magnetic, Polar and Strain Glass
Volume 251, Issue 10, pages 2041–2047, October 2014
How to Cite
Niitsu, K. and Kainuma, R. (2014), Effect of annealing on stress-induced transformation behaviors at low temperatures in a Ti–51.8 at.% Ni shape memory alloy. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 2041–2047. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350418
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2013
- Scientific Research from JSPS Japan. Grant Number: K2247777
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!