Development of novel poly(phenylacetylene) network polymers and their mechanical behaviour
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 2, pages 375–382, February 2014
How to Cite
Grima, J. N., Zerafa, C. and Brincat, J.-P. (2014), Development of novel poly(phenylacetylene) network polymers and their mechanical behaviour. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 375–382. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201384254
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2013
- Strategic Educational Pathways Scholarship (Malta)
- European Union
- European Regional Development Fund Project. Grant Number: ERDF-080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!