On the suitability of hexagonal honeycombs as stent geometries
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 2, pages 328–337, February 2014
How to Cite
Mizzi, L., Attard, D., Casha, A., Grima, J. N. and Gatt, R. (2014), On the suitability of hexagonal honeycombs as stent geometries. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 328–337. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201384255
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2014
- Malta Council for Science and Technology. Grant Number: R&I-2011-024
- European Regional Development Fund. Grant Number: ERDF-080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!