Low-temperature stimulated Raman scattering spectroscopy of tetragonal GdVO4 single crystals
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 5, pages 1045–1062, May 2014
How to Cite
Kaminskii, A. A., Lux, O., Rhee, H., Kaltenbach, A., Eichler, H. J., Zhang, J., Tang, D. Y., Yu, H., Zhang, H., Wang, J., Yoneda, H., Ueda, K. and Shirakawa, A. (2014), Low-temperature stimulated Raman scattering spectroscopy of tetragonal GdVO4 single crystals. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 1045–1062. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201451009
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2014
- Institute of Crystallography of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Optics and Atomic Physics of the Technical University of Berlin
- School of Physics and Electronics Engineering of the Jiangsu Normal University (China)
- State Key Laboratory of Crystal Materials and Institute of Crystal Materials of the Shandong University
- Institute for Laser Science of the Tokyo University of Electro-Communications
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!