D-8400 Regensburg, BRD.
Spontaneous emission due to exciton—electron scattering in semiconductors
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2006
Copyright © 1976 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 599–608, 1 December 1976
How to Cite
Hönerlage, B., Klingshirn, C. and Grun, J. B. (1976), Spontaneous emission due to exciton—electron scattering in semiconductors. Phys. Status Solidi B, 78: 599–608. doi: 10.1002/pssb.2220780219
(associé au C.N.R.S. n° 232), Université Louis Pasteur, F-67000 Strasbourg, 5, rue de l'Université, France.
- Issue online: 4 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!