Partly presented at the Spring Meeting of the Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft, Münster 1979.
Gain and Reflection Spectroscopy and the Present Understanding of the Electron–Hole Plasma in II–VI Compounds†
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1980 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 175–188, 1 March 1980
How to Cite
Bohnert, K., Schmieder, G. and Klingshirn, C. (1980), Gain and Reflection Spectroscopy and the Present Understanding of the Electron–Hole Plasma in II–VI Compounds. Phys. Status Solidi B, 98: 175–188. doi: 10.1002/pssb.2220980117
Kaiserstraße 12, D 7500 Karlsruhe, BRD.
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!