Avenue des Martyrs, F 38100 Grenoble, France.
The influence of a magnetic field on the ground and excited states of bound exciton complexes in ZnO
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1981 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 105–115, 1 September 1981
How to Cite
Blattner, G., Klingshirn, C., Helbig, R. and Meinl, R. (1981), The influence of a magnetic field on the ground and excited states of bound exciton complexes in ZnO. Phys. Status Solidi B, 107: 105–115. doi: 10.1002/pssb.2221070110
Kaiserstr. 12, D 7500 Karlsruhe, BRD.
Glückstr. 9, D 8520 Erlangen, BRD.
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 1981
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!