A study of ZnMnO as a material for magneto- and spin-electronics
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (c)
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 1104–1108, March 2006
How to Cite
Mofor, A. C., Reuss, F., El-Shaer, A., Ahlers, H., Siegner, U., Bakin, A., Limmer, W., Eisenmenger, J., Mueller, Th., Ziemann, P. and Waag, A. (2006), A study of ZnMnO as a material for magneto- and spin-electronics. Phys. Status Solidi C, 3: 1104–1108. doi: 10.1002/pssc.200564648
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!