Ellipsometric studies of diamond like carbon films prepared by PECVD using pulsed DC power supply
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (c)
Special Issue: 4th International Conference on Spectroscopic Ellipsometry (ICSE4)
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 1198–1201, May 2008
How to Cite
Rai, D. K., Datta, D., Gupta, R. and Kumar, S. (2008), Ellipsometric studies of diamond like carbon films prepared by PECVD using pulsed DC power supply. Phys. Status Solidi C, 5: 1198–1201. doi: 10.1002/pssc.200777837
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2007
- Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Department of Science and Technology, New-Delhi
- Dean Resource Planning and Generation I.I.T. Kanpur
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New-Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!