Influence of treatment conditions on chalcopyrite films deposited at atmospheric pressure
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (c)
Special Issue: 2007 E-MRS Fall Meeting, Symposium B: Chemical and Electrochemical Synthesis of Advanced Materials and Nanostructures on Solid Surfaces • Euromat 2007 – European Congress and Exhibition on Advanced Materials and Processes
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 3437–3440, November 2008
How to Cite
Todorov, T., Oliveira, L., Carda, J. and Escribano, P. (2008), Influence of treatment conditions on chalcopyrite films deposited at atmospheric pressure. Phys. Status Solidi C, 5: 3437–3440. doi: 10.1002/pssc.200779441
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2007
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science through a predoctoral scholarship. Grant Number: FPU, Ref. AP-2004-6965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!