Enhanced absorption of CdS quantum dots deposited onto ZnO nanorod by using bifunctional linker
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (c)
Special Issue: International Vacuum Electron Sources Conference (IVESC 2010) and NANOcarbon 2010, see further papers in Phys. Status Solidi A 208, No. 10 (2011)
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 19–21, January 2012
How to Cite
Chen, J., Yang, X., Wu, J., Lei, W. and Zhang, X. (2012), Enhanced absorption of CdS quantum dots deposited onto ZnO nanorod by using bifunctional linker. Phys. Status Solidi C, 9: 19–21. doi: 10.1002/pssc.201084153
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2010
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50872022, 60801002, 60971017
- National Key Basic Research Program 973. Grant Number: 2010CB327705
- Chinese 111 project (B07027)
- “863” Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007AA01Z303, 2008AA03A314
- NSF Project of Jiangsu province. Grant Numbers: BK2008319, BK2009264
- Scientific Research Foundation of Graduate School of Southeast University YBJJ1002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!