Retracted: Poly(3-hexylthiophene) films by electrospray deposition for crystalline silicon/organic hybrid junction solar cells
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (c)
Special Issue: E-MRS 2012 Spring Meeting – Symposium A, see further papers in Phys. Status Solidi A 209, No. 10 (2012).
Volume 9, Issue 10-11, pages 2071–2074, October 2012
How to Cite
Hiate, T., Miyauchi, N., Tang, Z., Ishikawa, R., Ueno, K. and Shirai, H. (2012), Retracted: Poly(3-hexylthiophene) films by electrospray deposition for crystalline silicon/organic hybrid junction solar cells. Phys. Status Solidi C, 9: 2071–2074. doi: 10.1002/pssc.201200129
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Japan Science and Technology (JST) agency (A-step)
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Vol. 12, Issue 8, 1191, Article first published online: 7 JUL 2015
- Cited By
- chemical mist deposition;
- c-Si/organic junction solar cells
The above article, published online on 25 July 2012 in Wiley Online Library (wileyonlinelibrary.com), has been retracted by agreement between the authors, the journal Editor-in-Chief, Stefan Hildebrandt, and Wiley-VCH GmbH & Co. KGaA. The retraction has been agreed since the contents of the article have already been published by the corresponding author in Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 51, 061602 (2012) on 4 June 2012.
The manuscript submitted to physica status solidi (c) was part of the E-MRS 2012 Spring Meeting, Symposium A, Proceedings. The authors regret the dual publication and express their sincere apologies to readers.