Rapid Research Letter
Efficient solar energy conversion using TiO2 nanotubes produced by rapid breakdown anodization – a comparison
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 135–137, July 2007
How to Cite
Hahn, R., Stergiopoulus, T., Macak, J. M., Tsoukleris, D., Kontos, A. G., Albu, S. P., Kim, D., Ghicov, A., Kunze, J., Falaras, P. and Schmuki, P. (2007), Efficient solar energy conversion using TiO2 nanotubes produced by rapid breakdown anodization – a comparison. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 1: 135–137. doi: 10.1002/pssr.200701074
- Issue online: 27 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2007
- European Union within the FP6 Program
Vol. 5, Issue 4, 168, Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!