Rapid Research Letter
Highly efficient bismuth telluride doped p-type Pb0.13Ge0.87Te for thermoelectric applications
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 232–234, November 2007
How to Cite
Gelbstein, Y., Dashevsky, Z. and Dariel, M. P. (2007), Highly efficient bismuth telluride doped p-type Pb0.13Ge0.87Te for thermoelectric applications. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 1: 232–234. doi: 10.1002/pssr.200701160
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!