Rapid Research Letter
Local chemical state change in Co–O resistance random access memory
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 99–101, June 2008
How to Cite
Shima, H., Takano, F., Muramatsu, H., Yamazaki, M., Akinaga, H. and Kogure, A. (2008), Local chemical state change in Co–O resistance random access memory. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 2: 99–101. doi: 10.1002/pssr.200802003
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2008
- NEDO, New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (DFG)
- NPF, Nano-Processing Facility in AIST(DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!