Rapid Research Letter
Optical management in high-efficiency thin-film silicon micromorph solar cells with a silicon oxide based intermediate reflector
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 163–165, August 2008
How to Cite
Dominé, D., Buehlmann, P., Bailat, J., Billet, A., Feltrin, A. and Ballif, C. (2008), Optical management in high-efficiency thin-film silicon micromorph solar cells with a silicon oxide based intermediate reflector. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 2: 163–165. doi: 10.1002/pssr.200802118
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2008
- Swiss Federal Energy Office (OFEN). Grant Numbers: 101191, 153032
- EU Athlet Project. Grant Number: 019670
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!