Rapid Research Letter
Direct observation of host–guest triplet–triplet annihilation in phosphorescent solid mixed films
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 3, Issue 2-3, pages 67–69, March 2009
How to Cite
Reineke, S., Schwartz, G., Walzer, K. and Leo, K. (2009), Direct observation of host–guest triplet–triplet annihilation in phosphorescent solid mixed films. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 3: 67–69. doi: 10.1002/pssr.200802266
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2008
- European Commission. Grant Number: IST-2002-004607
- Leibniz prize of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!