Rapid Research Letter
The importance of defects for carbon nanoribbon based electronics
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 181–183, September 2009
How to Cite
Botello-Méndez, A. R., López-Urías, F., Cruz-Silva, E., Sumpter, B. G., Meunier, V., Terrones, M. and Terrones, H. (2009), The importance of defects for carbon nanoribbon based electronics. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 3: 181–183. doi: 10.1002/pssr.200903154
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2009
- CONACYT-México. Grant Numbers: 56787 (Laboratory for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Research-LINAN), 45762, 60218-F1, 45772, 41464 – Inter American Collaboration, 42428 – Inter American Collaboration, 2004-01-013/SALUD-CONACYT, PUE-2004-CO29 Fondo Mixto de Puebla, Fondo Mixto de San Luis Potosí 63001 S-3908, Fondo Mixto de San Luis Potosí 63072 S-3909
- Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences (CNMS), sponsored by the Division of Scientific User Facilities, U.S. Department of Energy and by the Division of Materials Science and Engineering, U.S. Department of Energy under Contract No. DEAC05-00OR22725 with UT-Battelle, LLC at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!