Epitaxial graphene: the material for graphene electronics
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages A91–A94, September 2009
How to Cite
Sprinkle, M., Soukiassian, P., de Heer, W. A., Berger, C. and Conrad, E. H. (2009), Epitaxial graphene: the material for graphene electronics. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 3: A91–A94. doi: 10.1002/pssr.200903180
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2009
- W.M. Keck Foundation
- Partner University Fund from the French Embassy
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0820382
- Advanced Photon Source is supported by the DOE-BES. Grant Number: W-31-109-Eng-38
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!