Originally received as a submission to physica status solidi (b)
Rapid Research Letter
High-temperature stability of suspended single-layer graphene†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 302–304, November 2010
How to Cite
Kim, K., Regan, W., Geng, B., Alemán, B., Kessler, B. M., Wang, F., Crommie, M. F. and Zettl, A. (2010), High-temperature stability of suspended single-layer graphene. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 4: 302–304. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201000244
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
- Director, Office of Energy Research, Office of Basic Energy Science, Materials Sciences and Engineering Division, of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- National Science Foundation within the Center of Integrated Nanomechanical Systems. Grant Number: EEC-0832819
- Samsung Scholarship
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- UC Berkeley Anselmo John Macchi Fellowship Fund in the Physical Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!