Rapid Research Letter
Multiple surface-plasmon-polariton waves localized to a metallic defect layer in a sculptured nematic thin film
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Special Issue: Plasmonics and Nanophotonics
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 265–267, October 2010
How to Cite
Faryad, M. and Lakhtakia, A. (2010), Multiple surface-plasmon-polariton waves localized to a metallic defect layer in a sculptured nematic thin film. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 4: 265–267. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201004049
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2010
- Trustees of the Pennsylvania State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!