Rapid Research Letter
Plasmon induced modification of the transverse magneto-optical response in Fe antidot arrays
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Special Issue: Plasmonics and Nanophotonics
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 271–273, October 2010
How to Cite
Torrado, J. F., Papaioannou, E. Th., Ctistis, G., Patoka, P., Giersig, M., Armelles, G. and Garcia-Martin, A. (2010), Plasmon induced modification of the transverse magneto-optical response in Fe antidot arrays. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 4: 271–273. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201004238
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2010
- European Union. Grant Number: NMP3-SL-2008-214107-Nanomagma
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Numbers: “MAGPLAS” MAT2008-06765-C02-01/NAN, “FUNCOAT” CONSOLIDER INGENIO 2010 CSD2008-00023
- CSIC. Grant Number: “CRIMAFOT” PIF08-016-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!