Rapid Research Letter
Finite size effects in ZnO nanoparticles: An electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) analysis
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 56–58, February 2011
How to Cite
Jakes, P. and Erdem, E. (2011), Finite size effects in ZnO nanoparticles: An electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) analysis. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 56–58. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201004450
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!