Rapid Research Letter
Direct-current nanogenerator based on ZnO nanotube arrays
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 77–79, February 2011
How to Cite
Xi, Y., Lien, D. H., Yang, R. S., Xu, C. and Hu, C. G. (2011), Direct-current nanogenerator based on ZnO nanotube arrays. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 77–79. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201004466
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2010
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: CDJRC10300001
- NSFC. Grant Number: 60976055
- Postgraduates' Innovative Training Project of the 3rd-211 Project. Grant Number: S-09109
- Large-scale equipment sharing fund of Chongqing University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!