Rapid Research Letter
Fabrication of 6,13-bis(triisopropyl-silylethynyl)–pentacene thin-film transistors with the silver ink transfer method using a polymer stamp
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 101–103, March 2011
How to Cite
Oh, T.-Y., Kang, N.-S., Dong, K.-Y., Chang, S., Park, J.-H., Jung, S.-W., Lee, S.-J. and Ju, B.-K. (2011), Fabrication of 6,13-bis(triisopropyl-silylethynyl)–pentacene thin-film transistors with the silver ink transfer method using a polymer stamp. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 101–103. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201004487
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2010
- National Research Laboratory (NRL) Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology (Korea Science and Engineering Foundation). Grant Number: 07-000-20111-0
- World Class University (WCU) Project of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (Korea Science and Engineering Foundation). Grant Number: R32-2008-000-10082-0
- Industrial–Educational Cooperation Program between Korea University and Samsung Electronics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!