Rapid Research Letter
Correlation effects in the electronic and structural properties of Cr2AlC
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 122–124, March 2011
How to Cite
Ramzan, M., Lebègue, S. and Ahuja, R. (2011), Correlation effects in the electronic and structural properties of Cr2AlC. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 122–124. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201004508
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2010
- STINT, VR, Formas, and Carl Trygress foundation (CTS)
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
- SNIC and UPPMAX (computing time)
- ANR PNANO. Grant Number: ANR-06-NANO-053-02
- HPC resources from GENCI-CCRT/CINES. Grant Number: 2010-085106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!