Rapid Research Letter
Thin tantalum films on crystalline silicon – a metallic glass
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 68–70, February 2011
How to Cite
Stella, K., Bürstel, D., Hasselbrink, E. and Diesing, D. (2011), Thin tantalum films on crystalline silicon – a metallic glass. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 68–70. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201004510
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft in the framework of SFB 616 “Energy Dissipation Processes at Surfaces”
- Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!