Phone: +82 62 715 2248, Fax: +82 62 715 2204
Rapid Research Letter
Effect of III-nitride polarization on VOC in p–i–n and MQW solar cells
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 86–88, February 2011
How to Cite
Namkoong, G., Boland, P., Bae, S.-Y., Shim, J.-P., Lee, D.-S., Jeon, S.-R., Foe, K., Latimer, K. and Doolittle, W. A. (2011), Effect of III-nitride polarization on VOC in p–i–n and MQW solar cells. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 86–88. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201004512
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2010
- Energy Resource R&D program under the Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 20102010100020
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 2009-0065432
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!