Rapid Research Letter
Direct observation of elemental segregation in InGaN nanowires by X-ray nanoprobe
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 95–97, March 2011
How to Cite
Segura-Ruiz, J., Martinez-Criado, G., Sans, J. A., Tucoulou, R., Cloetens, P., Snigireva, I., Denker, C., Malindretos, J., Rizzi, A., Gomez-Gomez, M., Garro, N. and Cantarero, A. (2011), Direct observation of elemental segregation in InGaN nanowires by X-ray nanoprobe. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 95–97. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201004527
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2010
- FP7 Call of Proposals: FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2010. Grant Number: Agreement 265073 – NANOWIRING
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!