Rapid Research Letter
Colloidal Cu2ZnSnS4 nanocrystals generated by a facile route using ethylxanthate molecular precursors
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 113–115, March 2011
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Ge, M., Yue, Y., Sun, Y., Wu, Y., Chen, X. and Dai, N. (2011), Colloidal Cu2ZnSnS4 nanocrystals generated by a facile route using ethylxanthate molecular precursors. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 113–115. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201004528
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB933700
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20704042
- The 863 Program. Grant Number: 2009AA03Z412
- STCSM. Grant Number: 09ZR1436000
- Knowledge Innovation Program of CAS. Grant Number: KSCX2-YW-G-042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!