Rapid Research Letter
Intensity-dependent ultrafast dynamics of injection currents in unbiased GaAs quantum wells
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 119–121, March 2011
How to Cite
Pochwała, M., Duc, H. T., Förstner, J. and Meier, T. (2011), Intensity-dependent ultrafast dynamics of injection currents in unbiased GaAs quantum wells. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 119–121. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201004529
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Numbers: GRK 1464, ME 1916/2, FO 637/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!