Rapid Research Letter
New template based nanoelectrode arrays for organic/inorganic photovoltaic applications
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 104–106, March 2011
How to Cite
Gu, D., Baumgart, H. and Namkoong, G. (2011), New template based nanoelectrode arrays for organic/inorganic photovoltaic applications. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 104–106. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201004548
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!