Rapid Research Letter
Field-induced ion transfer for deposition on pointed tips and field emission
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 116–118, March 2011
How to Cite
Kim, W. J., Lee, S. M. and Kim, Y. H. (2011), Field-induced ion transfer for deposition on pointed tips and field emission. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 116–118. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201105004
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2009-0083512, 2010-0018736
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: 2010-0000786
- Pioneer Research Center Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0002217
- Second stage of the Brain Korea 21 Project in 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!