Rapid Research Letter
Field-induced ion transfer for deposition on pointed tips and field emission
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 116–118, March 2011
How to Cite
Kim, W. J., Lee, S. M. and Kim, Y. H. (2011), Field-induced ion transfer for deposition on pointed tips and field emission. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 116–118. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201105004
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2009-0083512, 2010-0018736
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: 2010-0000786
- Pioneer Research Center Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0002217
- Second stage of the Brain Korea 21 Project in 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!