Rapid Research Letter
Observation of insulating–insulating monoclinic structural transition in macro-sized VO2 single crystals
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 107–109, March 2011
How to Cite
Mun, B. S., Chen, K., Leem, Y., Dejoie, C., Tamura, N., Kunz, M., Liu, Z., Grass, M. E., Park, C., Yoon, J., Lee, Y. Y. and Ju, H. (2011), Observation of insulating–insulating monoclinic structural transition in macro-sized VO2 single crystals. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 107–109. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201105011
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2011
- Advanced Nano Products Co., Ltd.
- Korea Research Foundation (KRF) grant funded by the Korean government (MEST). Grant Number: 2009-0068720
- Advanced Light Source at LBNL supported by the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Materials Science Division, of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- Microdiffraction program at ALS on BL 12.3.2 made possible by NSF. Grant Number: 0416243
Vol. 9, Issue 3, 206, Article first published online: 23 FEB 2015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!