Rapid Research Letter
EPR spectroscopy of weak exchange interactions between Co2+ ions in ZnO
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 138–140, April 2011
How to Cite
Azamat, D. V., Dejneka, A., Trepakov, V. A., Jastrabik, L., Fanciulli, M., Ivanov, V. Y., Godlewski, M., Sokolov, V. I., Rosa, J. and Badalyan, A. G. (2011), EPR spectroscopy of weak exchange interactions between Co2+ ions in ZnO. Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 5: 138–140. doi: 10.1002/pssr.201105014
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2011
- ASCR. Grant Numbers: KAN301370701, AV0Z10100522
- MSMT CR. Grant Number: 1M06002
- GACR. Grant Number: 202/09/J017
- State Contract (Russia). Grant Number: 02.740.11.5162
- Russian Federal Agency on Science and Innovations. Grant Number: 02.740.11.0217
- PP RAS “Quantum Physics of Condensed Matter”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!